Four Ever Smile is a fast and minimally invasive implant procedure, based on the very latest technology. It is the absolute best option for denture wearers, or for those that are about to lose (or have lost) all their upper and/or lower teeth. Unlike dentures, Four Ever Smile dental implants look, feel, and function like natural teeth. If you are living with missing teeth, or facing tooth loss, Four Ever Smile dental implants will help you regain a perfect smile, giving you confidence and feeling of well being.
THE BENEFITS OF A FOUR EVER SMILE
- You have permanent teeth that are brushed and cleaned like natural teeth
- They do not have to be taken out and cleaned each night
- They do not press down on your gums, and are therefore more comfortable than dentures
- They eliminate messy, sticky denture adhesives
- They allow you to taste and experience hot and cold food
- They allow you to bite with increased force, so you can eat all of your favorite foods
- They are more cost effective than traditional implants
- They prevent bone deterioration
- The procedure is minimally invasive, with immediate results
- They will save you time, expense, and unnecessary surgery and discomfort
STEP I: Your treatment begins with a full exam and treatment plan. Impressions are taken for a temporary bridge.
STEP 2: At your first appointment, the extractions and implant placement are completed. If possible, the surgeon will attach the temporary bridge to the implants. This can be done with local anesthesia (Novocaine). However, there are several options available including nitrous oxide, light sedation with oral medication, IV sedation, or sedation performed.
STEP 3: You will have 2-3 follow up appointments where the healing progress will be checked. About 3 months later, the temporary bridge will be removed and the final Zirconia bridge will be constructed. Several short appointments are required to make sure that the esthetics and function of the bridge are as ideal as possible.
EXPERTS IN DENTAL IMPLANT PROCEDURES
Dental implant procedures, including the Four Ever SmileTM system, are Pure Dentals particular area of expertise. Dr. Keith Vibert is a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantology, and has studied extensively with the most renowned dental implantologists in the world. Dr. Vibert has placed in excess of 15,000 implants, placing an average of 4,000-5,000 implants yearly.
STATE-OF-THE-ART IMPLANT TECHNOLOGY
Pure Dental uses state-of-the art dental implant technology allowing us to deliver the highest quality service to our patients. 3D dental CAT scans and 3D planning software enable us to measure the density and quantity of your jawbone with greater precision than ever before. Pure Dental has several centrifuges to process the growth factors out of the patient’s own blood to reduce the healing process necessary for implant integration. In addition, they use bone morphogenic cells (stem cells) to grow bone in patients that do not have enough bone to place implants.