How great is the feeling of doing something nice for someone else?
We’re starting with a simple idea – giving of yourself, and encouraging others to do the same. One good deed might not seem like much, but if everyone did something good for someone else, then the cycle of generosity and kindness can spark us to become better people. Make a difference and experience the true power of giving.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
• Make someone feel good by doing a random act of kindness, and inspire them to do the same for someone else.
• Email, or share your inspiring stories, pictures, and videos on our Facebook page (facebook.com/Puredentalimplants).
WHAT WE WILL DO:
• Pure Dental will donate $5 for every “random act of kindness” emailed or posted to our Facebook page.
• All donations will go to Island Harvest, helping to feed Long Island’s needy.
SMILES CHANGE EVERYTHING. PUT ONE ON!
• Stop by and pick up our PAY IT FORWARD bracelet
• Just wearing one will help you to be mindful, and notice simple ways to help one another.
• Give the bracelet away, and ask that person to do something kind for someone else.
SO WHY PAY IT FORWARD?
• To encourage all of us to embrace the incredible power of giving.
• To show each other that we care and that there is love, hope and magic all around us.
• To know that we may be only one person in this world, but to one person, at one time, we are the world.
Together we can change the world – one good deed at a time!
For Pure Dental, a healthy smile is personal and we are committed to spreading a sense of well being far and wide. What better way to showcase that than by inviting our community to extend a gesture of kindness to a complete stranger? Today, we ask our passionate community to see what they will do, and watch how they inspire others to pay-it-forward.
“Paying it forward” doesn’t have to be about spending any money. What kind of things have you done or could you do to help someone out that involve donating your time or talent? It’s the little things that really count. Things like giving a friend a hug when they are having a bad day, or holding a door, buying a coffee for the person behind you, or even just a simple passing smile, being nice feels good. We will be posting lots of ideas on our Facebook page, so check back often.
Throughout the holiday season, Pure Dental’s Pay It Forward campaign will be donating funds to Island Harvest, which will help provide food and services for people who are hungry and in need on Long Island.
It’s almost impossible to forget when someone suddenly, unexpectedly, in a big way, gives you a gift wanting nothing in return. Let’s all rock someone’s world today.
“You will find, as you look back on your life, that the moments that stand out are the moments when you have done things for others.” ~ Henry Drummond
Remember to post or email your inspiring stories, and Pure Dental will donate $5 to Island Harvest for every one!
www.facebook.com/Puredentalimplants / [email protected]